terms and conditioNS.
We advise all patients to read and fully understand these terms and conditions prior to making an appointment.
Microblading is not suitable if you fall within the following categories or exhibit sign/symptoms below:
· Those under 18 years of age
· People with diabetes
· Pregnant and lactating women
· Treatments that target the derma layer
· Those under going chemotherapy (must consult with a doctor)
· People with skin condition or irritation such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
· Excessive amount of facial mites, milia, or cysts
· People with allergies to makeup or colours
· Those with easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
· Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
· Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
· Any bleeding disease like hemophiliac
· Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder.
· Those that are on medications like Accutane, Tarzara, and RetinA
· Those who are prone to Keloids (must consult with a doctor)
· Botox or fillers in the past 2 weeks
· Sick with a cold or flu
WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SERVICE ANYONE